Polynesian Spa Ritual
Thalgo have developed and designed this treat for you to just relax ! Join us on a journey from island to island in French Polynesia with a new approach to relaxation. In collaboration with a specialist in Polynesian rituals, Thalgo has drawn its inspiration from the wisdom and ancestral knowledge of the people from the exotic islands of Bora Bora, Tahaa, Manihi and Raiatea.
Stop over in Taha’a
• The Vanilla Island - This wild and authentic island contains “black gold” the vanilla pod known for its intoxicating scents and relaxing properties.
• Exotic Island Body Scrub - Coconut shells, Bora Bora White Sand, Marine Salt and Tahitian Vanilla combine to soften and smooth your skin. Relax in this nourishing and melting scrub with rich and musky harmonies. At home, apply once or twice a week to dry or damp skin.
Stop over in Manihi
• The Lagoon Island - The tranquillity and exceptional beauty of the lagoons make this place a unique setting where Polynesians devote themselves to the pleasure of pearl fishing.
• Lagoon Water Bath Pebble - Relax to the rhythm of the aquatic aromas in a “Lagoon Water” bath. Soothing essential oils guarantee total relaxation. The result: your body de-stresses and your tensions disappear.
Stop over in Bora Bora
• The White Sand Island - Polynesian massage is passed on from one generation to the next. Parents practise it on young Maohis to awaken their senses and make them become aware of their body. The massage also re-established the circulation of energy.
• Mahana Massage - Thalgo has taken inspiration from age-old Polynesian traditions to create the Mahana Massage. A slow and powerful sculpting massage, accompanied by sand pouches, that relaxes the muscles deep down. Surrounded by the scents of Tiare, your mind is released of its tensions and your body relaxes.
Stop over in Raiatea
• The Sacred Island - The Tiare Apetahi flower is unique and grows exclusively on Sacred island. It is at the foot of Mount Temehoni that the sacred plant comes to life. Polynesian women use the Tiare flower as an all-round cure, thanks to its medicinal benefits.
• Polynesia Sacred Oil - This dry oil, enriched and scented with Tahitian Monoi, nourishes and hydrates your skin. Take advantage of this last exceptional stopover to indulge your skin with subtle pearl, leaving your skin glowing as it does after a beautiful day in the sun. At home, Polynesian Sacred Oil enhances the beauty of your skin.
You can choose from the following combinations; Mahana Body Massage 50/80 min Mahana Body Massage (50/80mins) & Lagoon Spa Exotic Island Body Scrub in Our Exclusive Hydratone 30mins Exotic Island Body Scrub & Lagoon Spa 50mins Exotic Island Body Scrub & Mahana Body Massage (50/80mins) Lagoon Spa 30mins Exotic Island Body Scrub, Lagoon Spa & Mahana Body Massage (50/80mins