Powerful infusion skin treatments with no downtime
At Le Beau Clinic & Spa, our skin care experts offer powerful DermaFrac micro needling treatments that target various skin conditions and leave you with supple, healthy skin. Whether you’re looking to treat wrinkles and fine lines, uneven skin tone or brown spots, acne or acne scars, enlarged pores, or dry skin, DermaFrac treatments deliver exceptional results.
How DermaFrac treatments work
First, your Le Beau therapist will determine what skin conditions you’d like to improve, and select the serum or combination of serums that will deliver the best results. DermaFrac serums include:
- Anti Ageing: Promotes new collagen creation using five selected peptides, which work to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydration: Promotes fast, intense skin hydration with hyaluronic acid
- Lightening: Gently evens skin coloring with non-toxic kojic acid
- Acne: Opens pores, destroys bacteria, exfoliates, and increases collagen production with a combination of lactic acid and salicylic acid
Once your custom serums have been selected, the DermaFrac micro needling treatment consists of:
Microdermabrasion: This first step smoothes and polishes your skin by gently removing the rough, flaky outer layer
- Micro needling: A painless and relaxing treatment that requires no downtime, DermaFrac’s patent-pending micro needling process creates tiny channels that lead into your skin and extend below the epidermis layer
- Serum infusion: Your custom serums are delivered through the channels created by the micro needling process
- LED therapy: Finally, a custom light emitting diode (LED) treatment is administered using the color frequencies that best promote the effectiveness of your skin care solution
A non-invasive, pain-free alternative to fractional lasers with no downtime, DermaFrac micro needling is an advanced skin care solution that delivers incredible results.
Will It Hurt ?
Patients tell us that DermaFrac feels wonderful. The precise engineering of the hand piece in comparison to other hand pieces on the market prevents any bleeding or pain and instantly provides a pleasant client experience with no down time. DermaFrac is an excellent alternative to fractional laser treatments that can be expensive and more complicated.
Optimal absorbation of the serum will stimulate a positive natural response by the body which increase collagen and fibroblast activity. Fibroblast activity is a cell that synthesizes fibroblast and are morphogically heterogeneous with diverse appearance. A fibroblast is a type of cell that synthesizes the extra cellular matrix and collagen.
The structural framework for human tissue and it plays a critical role in wound healing. Fibroblasts are most commonly found in cells of corrective tissue.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
DermaFrac is typically administered in six treatments every two weeks followed by maintenance visits every two months. However we will customise a treatment regime for your unique skin care needs. This may include a combination of LED therapy and / or microdermabrasion to maximise your results.
What Skin Conditions Does It Help?
DermaFrac is safe and effective for many skin types and has been shown to improve conditions such as:
- Stretch Marks
- Skin Dehydration
- Superficial lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation, sun spots and uneven skin tone.
Your treatment will be individualised by the selection of a DermaFrac serum to target your specific condition.