Remedial massage when administered by a qualified and certified therapist can solve many chronic and acute pain issues.
It is important to remember most remedial therapists will recommend 4-6 treatments in 4-6 weeks depending on your individual requirements for your best long lasting results with maintenance on 1 per month.
Here are 7 facts you might not know about the clinical massage techniques.
- Its Targeted- remedial massage is not a relaxation massage, it focuses on the mechanical aspects of the body to encourage the healing of injured soft tissue such as muscles tendons and ligaments. A deep massage performed by a trained massage therapist , remedial massage works to retain to body normal health after injury or chronic muscular skeletal issues.
- Its clinical/ rebates from health funds at le beau- recognized by health funds at remedial massage is a therapeutic clinical treatment designed to work alongside medical health professionals to get individual case specific results
- It can multi task- remedial massage is ideal for most injuries where the skin is left intact this might include sprains, strains shin splints, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, chronic pain, tight muscles, repetitive strain injury and back pain.
- It’s not always blood going- because you are often dealing with injury , remedial massage can sometimes be uncomfortable but studies have shown that most people will notice great benefits after just one session.
- It gets the blood going –designed to increase the blood and lymph in the injured areas of the body, this deep tissue massage can help to remove blockages in the body repair damaged cells and heal scar and adhesions post injury it speeds up the recovery and encourages total healing.
- Sports people love it (but it’s not just for them) sports people have remedial therapists on their vip contracts to make sure small (even unnoticeable) injuries are treated before they reduce performance and become a problem debilitating but you should let your non-sporting clients know what they will gain from a remedial massage too. In junes can happen from sitting at a desk uncommonly all day so it’s important you know that pain sign of an internal injury that hasn’t been effectively treated.
- Pain reduction isn’t the only benefit- remedial massage isn’t designed to relax your body but is more than just pain reduction you also get the benefit of boost in vitality increased performance levels and better mobility.
Le beau offers memberships and packages plus infrared sauna treatments to enhance the results. Please talk with your therapist or reception for more information or questions you may have about this treatment.